Many of my coaching clients are coaches and some of them have asked me how to promote their coaching business online. Here is some of the information I shared with them. Use these tips and ideas to promote your online coaching practice, get more clients, and earn more:
– Have a professional website. To attract customers online, you must present a very professional image online. People who find your website will equate the professional aspect of the website with your professionalism, as the website is the only information they have to evaluate your business.
The website should look professional and contain information about your business, as well as your products and services. There must be a way for customers to contact you and sign up for your newsletter.
– Explain what you do on your website. Not everyone knows what a manager is, so in addition to calling yourself a manager, be sure to explain what a manager does. For example, if you are a dating coach, explain that you help men and women find the perfect person.
If you are a professional advisor, tell your website visitors to help them understand the perfect career, and then help them find a job that reflects their career choice. And if you are a business coach, explain how you can help their business succeed.
– Publish a newsletter. Not everyone who visits your website will immediately become a coaching client. Not all the people who visit your website will buy your products right away. You need means of keeping in touch with people who visit your website but are not ready to hire you or buy your products.
A newsletter is a great way to stay in touch with your website visitors, share information with them, and educate them about your products and services. Make sure you have a newsletter subscription form on every page of your website and offer a compelling reason for your website visitors to subscribe.
– Optimize your website for search engines. Search engine optimization is the process of modifying web page content and meta information to improve the search engine ranking of the page. Successful search engine optimization will greatly increase the number of visitors to your website, as more than 70% of people searching for products and services use search engines to locate them.
– Publish your articles online. Posting articles is a great way to showcase your training experience and drive traffic to your website. When you write and publish your articles, other website owners collect them and publish them on their websites, while providing you with a link to their website.
Use the five techniques outlined above to bring specific clients into your coaching practice. Effectively promoting your coaching practice online will make the difference between your lazily sitting coaching website and a coaching website that attracts leads and clients to your business every day.